Borderlands



Get a FREE Playstation 3!

Okay, so just a few weeks ago, Borderlands came out for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and will soon be released to the PC (in which case my friends want me to buy it).

I haven't played it, but would like to give a review based on the cover, the gameplay videos, and other reviews I have read. So far, the game has gotten all good reviews. In one review, I read that the game's graphics were very fluid, and looked great. The cell shading was not overdone (unlike other games). I also have heard the game is mostly multiplayer, needing teams to defeat bosses and things like that.

I also heard that this is the real Diablo-esque FPS (see: Hellgate London) and that is has some features reminiscent to that game. For instance, the more people you have, the bosses and levels get a lot harder.

Moving on, now we will talk about skills and guns. From reading reviews, there are lots and lots of guns (YAY) and there are skills you can get for your player, much like an MMO. Each set of skills completely changes how you play the game, but you may need to rely on your FPS skills to get through the game.

There are different enemies, varying in big sizes and small sizes, all of which are crazy and act crazy (especially when you watch the trailer); I notice the game takes on kind of a grungy carnival look.. at least that's what I would call it.

Also, the game is extremely fast paced. And you can also find loot.. in which case it's kind of like WoW where you have to divvy it up and all that bullshit.

CraveOnline.com awards this game 9 out of 10 unicorns fighting robot dolphins.

Get a FREE Playstation 3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment